Tuesday 8 November 2016

Day 1

Hey,

Some thing struck a change in me today.
I could lie to you all and say "I have no idea what it was, I don't know why I feel like this... but then I'd be lying to you, I'd be lying to myself. I took a step back and looked at my life and realised, I don't like myself. Not in a "I hate my image, and I think I'm a monster" type of way please do not get me wrong. Rather more of in a "Molly look at you now, and look at where you should be... think of who you could be, How are we going to get there?" type of way.

I'm not going to tell you exactly what it was that made me feel this way, but I'm not going to lie and say it was a spontaneous revelation. It took a few steps and I went through many different emotions including jealousy, resentment and eventually regret. I feel like I'm leading you guys on like a donkey with a carrot whilst you await my big announcement as to what made me want to change who I am and the type of person I'm perceived to be, but unfortunately, there won't be one. There is no carrot, I'm sorry.

I just feel that I'd like to start everything afresh, My blog included... sometimes even my life. NOT IN A SUICIDAL WAY... please do not get me wrong. Rather, I wish I could go back to certain parts of my life and just have a do over. Fortunately for me though, I'm not stuck in that mindset of what could have been, I'm now more of a "what can it be?" person. However, I've come to realise that there is one thing I can have a do over with and that is this corner of the internet that I like to call my own... this very corner that you're reading this from right now. My blog... Poppedamolly_x.
So this is whats happening; I'm revamping. I was going to wait until the new year to do this but really... there's no time like the present. I hope you will continue to enjoy the content I will be putting out on Poppedamolly_x and enjoy the journey along side me.

Rather than just being labelled as a blogger... I want to create content that people find interesting... that I find interesting.

So this is Day 1, Post 1, Chapter 1... of a 'New' Blog and of a 'New' Mollz.
Stay Real,
Molly.




No comments:

Post a Comment