Sunday 21 December 2014

What Would Molly Wear To NCS Graduation?

As some of you may know I did NCS-the challenge this autumn. I had to do it this autumn because unfortunately I'm 18 before next summer. Initially I was quite annoyed about not being able to do it this summer, but now I am 100% glad I did it now. Not only did I meet the most amazing people, but also I did things that I never thought I would be able to do. It was honestly a life shaping experience of which I hope all of you either get to or have experienced. Now that it's all over I'm Having withdrawal symptoms but as they say, all good things must come to an end. Our graduation ceremony was about a week ago *schmolly dances* (see what I did there 👽) and I thought it would be nice to do a "what would Molly wear to NCS graduation, since I was actually asked to do the post but point blank refused because, you can't reveal what you're going to wear before the event. That's like an unspoken rule!

Anyway, all the girls came to the conclusion that we were going to wear dresses and heels, and so that was the code I had to try and stick to. I tried quite hard but to be honest I'm not really about that high heels life. 

So after consultation with my very own Fashion Kween Molli, This is the look I went for in the end, I'm going to go through it now, starting from the bottom. (I really need to stop quoting songs to be honest).

Shoes

Like I mentioned earlier I really am not about that high heel life, I prefer chunky heels and flatforms, so the only heels I even considered were my chunky croc skin effect buckle boots from Fashion Union.



You can get similar ones from here:
FU Rosalva Patent Boots- these if you aren't really feeling the croc skin vibe
Amy Patent Croc Print Ankle Boots- these beauties from Parisia Fashion are the perfect match.

Dress



I got this body con beauty from Missguided, this time last year and I've been in love with it since I checked the website for you guys and it looks like the nude one is the only one they have left seeing as it is part of the previous years collection
 
 
my only advice to you is that when getting this dress get it in the size above normal in order for you to feel comfortable in it, but I seriously love this dress and can't wait until I get to wear it again.
 
Jacket
 

 
this furry babe was purchased from Primark on boxing day 2013 for a shocking £5 it was reduced from around £30 to £5, you know I can't resist a bargain, especially when its this cute.
 
Hair




so I curled my hair using this Cloud 9 Waving wand, I was a bit sceptical at first because my hair is like barbed wire and it usually takes the most industrial hair products to even tame it a little, but I think this waving wand is actually a godsend, sent from cloud 9 itself, it helped me achieve the most amazing curls I've ever had on my head.

 



 
My Graduation Hair
 






and I'm not even lying when I say the curls/ waves lasted a whole 12 hours and then some.











all in all I love what this waving wand does to my hair. even when my hair tries to be unruly and wild, the waving wand is there to save the day forget the elder wand guys you want the Cloud 9 waving wand. Its truly magical.
 
 
 
 
Nails
 
 
 

 
my nails were quite simple, just silver snowflakes as I liked to call them and they were falsies I purchased from primark for a £1
 
 
Make Up

for my make up I tried to go for a bit of a natural look

 
I used:
 
  • Mac Studio Fix fluid foundation- NW50
  • Kiko Foundation stick in shade 15 on my cheekbones
  • Sunkissed bronzing pearls on top of that
  • Astor lip tint in Noisette
  •  Chanel Mascara
  • MUA starry night Kohl for my water line
Accessories
 
I kept it quite simple with my jewellery pieces too and let my killer dress do the talking .
 

of course the jewellery that I did wear was gold, because, come on its me.
 
 
 
the bag I paired up with it was this chain detail side purse from Missguided also.


and that is the end of my look for NCS Graduation but on a final note. I just want to let you guys know how much of an amazing experience NCS was for me, it was Life shaping and it taught me a lot about both myself and others. It helped me do things I never thought I would be able to and its an experience I will never forget, nor will I forget the people that I met there, I made friends for life and I think that this is something everyone should experience.

if you don't want to use up your summer doing it then that is totally understandable, why don't you do the programme in the February half term coming up? its a really good Idea to do so especially if you are going to be 18 before summer 2015 as to complete NCS you must be under 18.

NCS SIGN UP

sign up using this special code: 772269 which definitely ensures you a place and let me know you've done so by commenting on this post or tweeting me and you will be entered into a draw to win a £20 love to shop voucher! competition ends on the 13th February so make sure you sign up before then!








Lots of love, 
Molly Grace Etti x
Poppedamolly_x 








Contact Me!

Instagram: poppedamolly_x

Twitter: @megamollz

Snapchat: megamollz



No comments:

Post a Comment